A Catechetical Dictionary for the Catechism of the Catholic Church
About the book
This book provides clear, concise definitions of theological, philosophical, canonical, and liturgical terms found in the Catechism. The Dictionary’s unique cross-reference system also enables readers to see how words found in other books or magazines are related to the Catechism. I strongly recommend this book as a handy reference to catechists and apologists, and persons involved in RCIA or diaconate formation programs. It is a valuable aid for home schoolers in teaching catechism. (id: aib-acd076, 650pp, laminated softcover, 22.50 )
Tom McBride J.D., Catechist and Apologist, Shrine of St. Bernadette, Albuquerque, NM
Unique Features of this Dictionary
- A massive 3,295 word entries and terminologies.
- Quick reference to paragraph number of the Catechism of the Catholic Church immediately affixed to word entries.
- Italicized words within definitions to indicate a network of references within the Dictionary.
- Helpful indeces of word entries based on the four-part structure of the Catechism, bibliographies used and sets of basic Christian prayers.
“We heartily endorse this Dictionary as an aid for anyone seeking a deeper understanding of the Catholic Faith and the Church.”
- Msgr. Roger J. Scheckel, Spiritual Assistant, Marian Catechist Apostolate