St. Maximilian Kolbe: Martyr of Charity - Pneumatologist
A comprehensive study on the Holy Spirit
A scholarly study of St. Maximilian's teaching on the Holy Spirit and Our Lady, focus of contemporary criticism of the Saint and of his Marian program of life and thought, both by conservatives as well as by liberals. The author, being a prominent Kolbe scholar, shows how Kolbe's perspectives are in full continuity with those of St. Francis and the great Franciscan doctors. Thoroughly documented with extensive bibliography.
PROD ID: AIB-SMKP023, 200pp, paperback
Some chapter titles from the book:
- Methodology of Kolbean Study
- The Immaculate: Complement of the Holy Trinity
- Mariology-Pneumatology and Christology
- Marian Pneumatology and Ecclesiology
- Mary Immaculate, The Trinity and Gender
- And much more...