Padre Pio, the Wonder Worker
A story of love and sacrifice for our time
This book is sure to challenge the faithless, excite the interest of the wavering, and inspire the faithful to aspire to holiness. Over 40 chapters including the two inspirational homilies given by Pope John Paul II during the beatification celebration in Rome, May 2 and 3, 2000. Part one of the book is a short biography. The second part is on Padre Pio's spirituality, charisms, apostolate of the confessional, and his great work of charity, 'The House for the Relief of Suffering.' One must see the contents to appreciate the wide coverage.
"Padre Pio is one of those saints, like St. Francis of Assisi, who transcends his own time. Thus, this book will always have a timeless value and appeal. May the Blessed Mother enlighten and guide all who read The Wonder Worker."
- Fr. Andrew Apostoli, CFR, popular guest speaker in Mother Angelica's EWTN
You learn from this book...
- An account of prodigy and heroism from a saint of Gargano
- the life and mission of Padre Pio
- The importance of Catholic family upbringing in producing saints
- Detailed account of the saint's stigmata
- The heroic virtues of Padre Pio for imitation
- Accounts of miracles through Padre Pio's intercession
PROD ID: SMS-PP008, 210 pp, perfect bound, illustrated.